600 Lillian Street, Watertown, New York 13601
Neighbors of Watertown, Inc. obtained the vacant Lillian Street Fire Station from the city of Watertown in 1987. This project, now known as the Lillian Towers, converted the former fire station into 6 two bedroom apartments.
Funding for this project was provided by the NYS Housing Trust Fund Corporation and the Development Authority of the North Country.
Apartments & Amenities
2 Bedroom Apartments
- Spacious 1100 sq. ft apartment floor plans
- 32 foot long open living room kitchen arrangement
- Kitchens include stove, refrigerator and raised panel oak cabinets
- The Livingroom, dining room & kitchen are combined in one large 32 foot room
- Walk-in closets located in each bedroom, living room and entry way
- Heat and Hot Water is included in all of the rents
- Central domestic hot water means no hot water heaters in the way
- Washer/Dryer hook-ups
- Comfortable baseboard hot water heat - included in the rent
- Central domestic hot water - included in the rent
- 2 Apartments specifically configured for wheelchair accessibility
- On-site parking
- All units exit to the exterior
- Quiet residential neighborhood
Rents & Income Limits
Household Income Limits
1 Person $35,7602 Person $40,8803 Person $46,000
*Income eligibility is at time of lease signing.
Income of original occupants may increase after occupancy without displacement.