50 Public Square, Watertown, NY 13601
|Franklin Photo Galleries|
The Franklin Building was originally constructed in 1920 by the YWCA and served the community for years. The building once dubbed "The Franklin Arcade," has been renovated into at least 9 commercial areas that range from 800 sq. feet to 2,000 square feet. Overall, seven to 12 businesses will fit in the building. The Franklin Building has 5 storefront spaces.
The development team consisted of Neighbors of Watertown, Inc., Con-Tech Building Systems, Crawford & Stearns Architects, and Brooks Washburn Architect, PC as green building specialist. The project is owned by Public Square Developers, L.P.
Google map showing location of Franklin Building and parking areas