Affordable Housing Compliance Administrative Assistant
Full Time (40 hours)
Neighbors Of Watertown, Inc. (NOWI) provides a variety of quality affordable housing opportunities to the residents of the City of Watertown and Jefferson County. These opportunities range from rental units to homeownership programs and owner-occupied housing rehabilitation.
Affordable Housing Compliance Assistant..
WILL TRAIN!! If you like to work for a Great Company and you embrace a spirit of hard work and dedication and who thrives on paying attention to detail, enjoy puzzles and challenges, and who like to celebrate both the small and large successes – then you’re the person for us.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Compliance Assistant position with Neighbors of Watertown, Inc. No previous experience is necessary, we are willing to train! The Compliance Assistant will complete household certifications in accordance to affordable housing program requirements, which may include conducting interviews with applicants and current residents.
- Reviewing files for conformance to regulation standards
- Tracking compliance review progress and file correction resolution
- Pulling various data for reports as needed.
- Enters household certification information into Boston Post software
- Regularly meets deadlines and company benchmarks
- Maintaines compliance peperwork in the resident file
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Data processing and file review
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe