Job Title: Properties Manager
Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Rental Properties Director
Date Revised May 2019
Neighbors Of Watertown, Inc. (NOWI) provides a variety of quality affordable housing opportunities to the residents of the City of Watertown and Jefferson County. These opportunities include over 400 residential rental units as well as approximately 30 commercial rental spaces that are maintained by the company. Most units are located in the city of Watertown and the remaining units are in the Philadelphia area.
We are currently seeking a Properties Manager
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Oversee and coordinate work assignments of the Site Manager staff and the Case Manager staff
- Coordinates move in and move out procedures
- Works with outside agencies to secure financial assistance for tenants as well as prospective tenants
- Coordinates activities related to the eviction process
- Adhering to the set work schedule and all other company policies.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Collaboration Skills
- Ethical Conduct
The Properties Manager oversees the activities of the Case Manager and Site Manager staff. Position Type and Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position, and typical work hours and days Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Some travel to scattered sites is required.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 years’ work experience in property management or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Reliable transportation to access scattered sites
- Ability to pass a thorough background check
Neighbors of Watertown, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.