Neighbors Of Watertown, Inc. Owner Occupied Housing Rehabilitation Program provides financial assistance to help owner occupants make needed improvements to their homes. Without this help, many of these properties would fall below acceptable levels of habitability.
Program criteria include:
- The applicant must own the home
- The home must be the applicants place of residence.
- The home must be located in Jefferson County (excluding the city of Watertown)
- The work must bring the home to meet housing quality standards.
- Income eligibility may apply and may vary between programs.
Neighbors uses several Local, Regional, State and Federal sources to fund this program. Rules, guidelines, eligibility, and grant amounts vary between sources.
Program Results as of September 2016:
- Number of homes rehabilitated 247
- Grant Funds Distributed $5,461,930