Neighbors of Watertown Rental Application
112 FRANKLIN STREET, WATERTOWN, NY 13601
Tel: (315) 782-8497
Checklist - Required Information to Submit With Your Application You Can Not Go On a Property Waiting List Until All Information Has Been Processed
*Your income and sources must be verified for property eligibility
1) Current and/or anticipated income sources.
As example(s) social services (welfare) benefit, social security or supplemental (SSI) income, retirement or pensions, award letters-verification of any and all income sources (i.e. employments, unemployment, if you are self-employed the year end income tax and/or self-employed statements, child support/custody verification, alimony agreements, or cash assistance for any source)
2) Name of ALL Banks you have accounts with.
3) Current information on all assets (i.e. property owner, business operations, and/or equipment).
4) Stock certificates, bonds, quarterly statement from your investment broker.
5) Copies of all insurance policies (i.e. life insurance policies with their cash surrender value: please have your insurance agents name, address, telephone number to verify policies and their cash value).
6) Addresses and phone number for all providers or caseworkers (i.e. assistance of benefit programs (i.e. social services (welfare); CAPC, CREDO, probation Dept., any other information relative to case management)
7) Proof of all household members to include identifications, social security numbers and birth certificates.
8) Out of pocket medical expenses in the last year: Includes receipts, RX copays, insurance, eyeglasses, office visit copays, etc. (Please note this is a HUD requirement only for people applying to our Bugbee, Centennial, or Henry Keep Apartments. It only applies if the head, spouse or co-head is 62 years or older or is disabled).
9) Most recent tax returns.
10 Form 4506-c: Request for Transcript of Tax Return. Download from IRS Here
** All required documents must be submitted within 10 business days.
Download Required Documents list as PDF.