Job Title: SRO Case Manager
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Neighbors of Watertown, Inc. provides a variety of quality affordable housing opportunities to the residents of the City of Watertown. These opportunities range from rental units to homeownership programs and owner occupied housing rehabilitation.
We are seeking an SRO Case Manager to work with individuals renting from us who have special needs and require assistance, education, and one-on-one support in gaining independence and building self-sufficiency skills.
- One-on-one counseling on
- Independent living skills
- Financial literacy skills
- Individual and family goal setting
- Stress management
- Anger management
- Employment motivation
- Providing referrals to other community agencies as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associate's Degree in Human Services and/or 3 years equivalent work experience in the field
- Should be energetic, flexible with time, and enjoy working with people
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Publisher and Excel
- Able to juggle priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills, writing skills and attention to detail
- Available for 24 hour emergency call as assigned
- Have reliable transportation in order to access sites and/or report for emergency call
No phone calls please.
Neighbors Of Watertown, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.