Job Title: Administrative Assistant -- Download Job Description
Status: Full-Time Administrative Assistant (40 hours)
Neighbors Of Watertown, Inc. (NOWI) provides a variety of quality affordable housing opportunities to the residents of the City of Watertown and Jefferson County. These opportunities range from rental units to homeownership programs and owner-occupied housing rehabilitation.
- Answer phone calls and route them to the proper personnel
- Greet walk-ins and provide any needed information to them
- Receive clients that have appointments
- Clients payments
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare brochures, mailings, etc.
- Type letters, notices, work orders etc.
- Data Entry
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently, schedule duties appropriately, and juggle priorities
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED and 1 years work experience in related area.
- Strong ability to prioritize.
- Able to work with confidential information.
- Able to work independently and meet multiple deadlines.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and/or verbal communication skills.