Job Title: Site Manager
Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Properties Manager
Date Revised May 2019
Neighbors Of Watertown, Inc. (NOWI) provides a variety of quality affordable housing opportunities to the residents of the City of Watertown and Jefferson County. This includes residential rental units in buildings that have tax credit, HUD, Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers and/or other selection criteria that must be followed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Determining if potential tenants meet income qualifications and other guidelines
- Overseeing the ongoing compliance of current tenants
- Working closely with maintenance and/or support services
- Processing move ins and move outs and annual recertifications
- Answering phone calls and handling walk-ins
- Inputting data into the computer
- Providing occupancy information as needed
- Adhering to the set work schedule and all company policies
- Basic working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works well with other staff to obtain needed information
- Ability to work independently, juggle priorities, and schedule duties appropriately.
- Ethical Conduct
Some travel to scattered sites is required
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Familiar with Section 8 housing voucher rules and procedures
- Knowledge of other benefits programs that are available to assist tenants
Preferred Education and Experience
- Tax Credit (LIHTC) compliance or Assisted Housing Manager (AHM) training preferred
- Experience with BostonPost software preferred/li>
Neighbors of Watertown, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.