Job Title: Rental Administrative Assistant
Non-exempt, part-time (up to 20 hours per week), temporary
Neighbors Of Watertown, Inc. (NOWI) provides a variety of quality affordable housing opportunities to the residents of the City of Watertown and Jefferson County. These opportunities range from rental units to homeownership programs and owner-occupied housing rehabilitation. Our rental department oversees over 400 rental units financed in part by the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
We are seeking a Rental Administrative Assistant. This individual will work directly with rental staff, under supervision of the Compliance Specialist, to ensure that resident files are accurate and maintained to program standards.
- Organizing resident files
- Preparing and obtaining file paperwork from residents / applicants.
- Working with rental staff to organize resident recertification appointments and paperwork.
- Working with rental staff to organize resident move-in appointments and paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED and 1 years work experience in related area.
- Strong ability to prioritize.
- Able to work with confidential information.
- Able to work independently and meet multiple deadlines.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and/or verbal communication skills.
- Works well with others to obtain needed information.