The BRR Program is a partnership between:
- Neighbors Of Watertown, Inc.
- City of Watertown Local Development Corporation
The program rehabilitates vacant substandard houses and makes them available to 1st time homebuyers. Homebuyer grants are provided if available. Visit the first time Homebuyers page for further information.
- Removes blight and decay
- Stimulates reinvestment and neighborhood pride
- Returns properties to the tax roles
- Provides affordable homeownership opportunities
Owners unable to keep up with property maintenance and lenders holding foreclosed property may wish to consider donating or selling their property to this important community program. Tax deductions may be available for the value of this donation to Neighbors of Watertown, Inc. a 501-C3 not for profit corporation.